Simplicity of the EVc-30 hybrid battery reconditioning equipment versus others
Why choose the EVc-30?
One start button.
No attendance required.
The EVc-30 differs from other tools as follows:
- The EVc-30 is designed for simplicity-of-use. No attendance required during reconditioning.
- The battery pack modules (e.g., 28 in a Prius) connect to the EVc-30 unit in only one way for charge and discharge. No re-connecting required between steps.
- Just connect the battery pack to the EVc-30 and then press the start button. Less than 90 minutes of labor required to yield one reconditioned pack per day.
- The EVc-30 provides a state-of-health report on each module including:
a) Amp hour capacity; Watt hour capacity; Internal resistance
b) The order in which reconditioned modules are positioned in a refurbished pack.
- Module are separately charged and discharged (parallel processing): Modules cannot be refurbished in series (as they are during vehicle use) because module voltages cannot be controlled when in series.
- Lithium ion battery recipes will be provided in early 2019.
- EVc-30 owners can join the hybrid battery support forum. Regular updates and problem-solving sessions are provided for EVc-30 owners only.